Year 3

....Fighting ignorance and apathy one class period at a time...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 3 - March 24th

Day 3 - I don't think anyone is really onto me yet. There is one staff member who knows because I had told her about my idea for this experiment a long time ago - she asked me on Day 2 if I was doing it.

Another female staff member complimented me on my outfit on Day 1 and Day 2. Today she started to say something to me and then just sort of looked away, so I'm not sure what she might have been thinking.

I walked around today thinking, "Hmm. If that person had been wearing the same thing for the last few days I would have NO idea. For that matter, if that person had worn the same thing every day for the past YEAR I would have no idea."

This may not ever amount to anything. I'm keeping my mouth shut until someone says something to me about it. They will have to make observations and then ask questions. Maybe this is more of a "social" experiment that a scientific one?

No comments:

Post a Comment