Year 3

....Fighting ignorance and apathy one class period at a time...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

This is the dress

I purchased this dress online from a company called Athleta. It is 95% cotton and 5% spandex, a little bit stretchy. I got the tall length so it hits right below my knee.
Other purchases for my "spring wardrobe" include 2 sweaters from old navy, several pairs of tights and 3 pairs of shoes at Kohl's/Offbroadway Shoes.
I think I'm set. I plan to buy nothing else new during the experiment. Everything else will be from my existing wardrobe.
Tomorrow will be the first day to wear the dress to school. It is not out of the ordinary for me to wear dresses or skirts, I wear them pretty frequently.
I think I will wash and dry my dress tonight though, just in case something funky happens in the wash. Plus, I can see in the picture here that I already got a spot on it. Oops. First of many, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment